Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Reads ...


Purchased these books a month ago and I have yet to finish any one of it. Am currently on Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert but reading got stalled due to the immense workload from the new job. Hence, by the end of the day, I am left severely drained and exhausted. The only thing that I look forward every week is for the weekend to arrive so that I can recuperate and get some sleep. However, on the brighter side of things, I managed to hit my first month's target and $$$ will be coming in by end of the month. Whoopee doo!! 

Anyways, am vowed to finish these two soon (hopefully!!!). All I can say about my new job is that it's full of drama, stress and drama .. *lol* .. I hate dramas but wth, I just try to do my own thing and ignore the rest. Can't wait for November to arrive because I have to undergo another dreadful product training for the whole of next week. Argghhhh!!! Dreading the fact that I have to be cooped up in the office studying and going through exams and validations the whole damn week!! 

Oh! I managed to watch Eat Pray Love, the movie on Sunday. Finally!! I love it .. How I wish I could spend a whole year travelling without having to worry financially. Oh well! That's what movies are made for - imagination!!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment