Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Helloo again...



Today marks the 4th month of me being back in the workforce. Boy! Time flies, it feels like it was just yesterday that I was preparing for my first day of employment. Story cut short, work has been hectic with lotsa travelling and catching up involved (plus loads of dramas). Yes! Sad to say, dramas again .. A fact that i've come to admit is unavoidable when working for a multinational company. Despite that, I've got to know a number of colleagues that belong to the 'neutral' side. Some can be pretty fun and crazy. Cool, funny peeps! So, things are actually going pretty well (after some scanning, and filtering through the masks of certain drama 'kings' and 'queens'). 

Been feeling a tad bit demotivated   emotionally down lately, especially the past few days. Probably due to the stress and dramas, I guess. Thus, I've resorted to finishing the novel by Cecilia Ahern called A Place Called Here. Pretty inspiring read .. I've always loved Cecilia Ahern's collection, particularly after her No.1 Bestseller - P/S: I Love You! Here's an insightful paragraph to share:-

" We all get lost once in a while, sometimes by choice, sometimes due to forces beyond our control. When we learn what it is our soul needs to learn, the path presents itself. "


1 comment:

  1. some thing like that, adjust your thoughts wey... be strong ! say this to yourself, nothing can kill u !

    ReplyDelete