Friday, December 24, 2010

Top 3 pet peeves ...



Oh boy! The 200th post is sadly another ranting of mine. However, I desperately need to get these lingering thoughts out of my mind because it's FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING me!!!!!

1. Guys who are NOT gentlemens .. F***ing pathetic souls! I pity them! 

A perfect example of one of the many incidents by this un-gentlemenly so-called 'friend', leaving your poor friend waiting after confirming to meet for a drink FOR AN HOUR PLUS (@@#$$%^^ ASSHOLE!!!!) without informing any delays or whatsoever as if the person is compelled to wait for the A-hole. Bastard (Do excuse my language!!).  And when out with this ungentlemenly so-called 'friend', he'll be constantly on the phone or texting all the time. Wtf!! Any respect for others? No!! Just so you know, he's desperate for an other half but that's not an effing excuse to ignore or treat your friends this way. Conclusion, this is what I consider as 'toxic' friends.

2. Dramatic FAKE people!!!!

Manipulative, DRAMA! DRAMA! DRAMA!, and more dramas - the precise word to describe these annoying homo sapiens. Pathetic souls!!!! I pity them too!! They can be nominated for the Oscars or whatever there is available 'coz they are effing FAKE!!! And LIARS!!!

3. Friends who are NOT sincere!!!!

You are always there to listen to their complaints, rantings etc.. BUT when the tables are turned, they ARE NEVER there for you. Or, those effing people that put you down just to make themselves feel superior. Wtf!! More pathetic souls!! Guess what? I've officially ran out of pity or empathy!

I believe the true meaning of friendship should always be a give and take in life but when 'some' goes across the limit, it is officially a no no. Which in other words means, that pathetic soul does not appreciate or cherish the friendship you have given or showered upon them and these are definitely considered 'toxic'!!! 

Hence, these incidents and pathetic souls have ignited my urge to filter out these 'toxic' people from my life in order to achieve a more positive, PEACEFUL and balanced mindset plus life. I've had enough share of dramas, negative-ness and shitty people, not forgetting the stress from work, so with all these 'toxic' around, it's definitely not helping at all. Btw, not dissing anyone in particular but enough is enough!!

Anyhow, as I mentioned earlier, this is just a rant that have been pent up all these while... 

*sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment