Thursday, September 22, 2011

Eye candy ...


Happened to LIKE Burberry's Facebook Page a few moons back and I must say, the Burberry Prorsum S/S12 Womenswear collection is definitely electric. There was a moment where I had an instant urge to rush to the stores after looking at the photos on Facebook however, the saner side of me reminded myself that it requires loads of MULA $$$$ ... *coughs* ...Reminder to thyself, budget constraint! Sooooo, instead of succumbing into a crazy shopping frenzy (not that  I could afford it at the moment), I decided to enjoy the vibrant colours of the fabulous, amazing collection from the vicinity of my Macbook instead. *sobs* 

* Photo credits: Burberry Facebook*

Kudos to technology because it is not necessary for you to be some hot shot fashionista/stylist/magazine editor bla.bla.bla sitting at the front row during Fashion Week in order to get a peep at the latest look in season. Thank goodness for the presence of cyberworld and social networking. 

Fashion is the just perfect antidote after a tiring day (spent the whole noon driving to another state for monthly business calls). Lifts the soul! Before I end my ramblings for the day, this amazing, uber cool pair of wedges from the S/S 12 Womenswear collection has caught my attention. 

* Photo credits: Burberry Facebook*

If only ... $$$$ grew on trees !! If only .... I could get my hands on them. I would definitely be the coolest girl in town .. Nahh!! Silly habit of mine - daydreaming again! 

If only .... *ZZZZZzzzzzz*

No comments:

Post a Comment