Sunday, August 16, 2009

FRUSTRATION!!!

My blood is still boiling. Tried sleeping but the frustration is building up in me. I feel like shouting back at the People, ' DID YOU THINK THAT I WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME?' F@@@..I've have always been someone who take responsibility to my actions. And when i say that I WAS NOT DRUNK when the accident took place, I WAS NOT DRUNK!!!! I WAS F@@@ING SOBER!!! DO NOT ASSUME THINGS!!!! AND..if you do not want or feel like lending a hand, then DON'T!!!! I have enough things on my mind and am DAMN stressed as it is. So, please do me a favor and leave me alone. I REALLY hope and pray that this streak of bad luck will be over soon. I'm trying to be as positive as i can to overcome this crisis.

Lesson learned:-
1. Now i know who my real friends are!! And who's not!!
2. There are still good people out there who lend a helping hand at bad times.
(to the few guys (strangers) who accompanied me while waiting for help to arrive, i am deeply touched and most sincerely grateful and thank you for appearing at the crash scene and stayed with me till my friends came.)
3. Asking people for help is not easy. Especially if it means borrowing things from them. It is difficult and the feeling sucks!
4. Appreciate what i have more.
5. Thank god that i'm still alive.
6. Never depend on anyone but yourself!
7. Love thy self more!
8. Work hard to get a new and better car.
9. Never, EVER leave my beloved shoes in the car.
10. Retail therapy is the BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment