Thursday, August 27, 2009

post trauma

Post accident - Ear inflammation. There were yellowish, clear liquid constantly leaking from my right ear. Basically, the feeling was like when you have water stuck in your ears after swimming or diving. Initial diagnosis was cerebral something something... (can't remember the term >.<), i would say something very serious and usually caused by impact to the brain due to accidents etc.. But, thank goodness it wasn't. Then, he suspected it was otitis media. So, he did a scan and found that my right ear drum was slightly inflamed. If it was that cerebral thingy, the ear drum would have been ruptured or punctured. And i had a big surprise when i wanted to make payment. All of my medications, including consultation for my ear inflammation were FREE!! That kind doc of mine didn't want to charge me anything. I felt so bad but he kept insisting on it. Anyways, below are some pics of the medications he prescribed :-

* Neodeca (eardrops)

* Antibiotics

* Zolterol - Painkiller

* Xanax 0.5mg - For Stress (My version of Happy Pill) *LOL*

* Imovane - Sleeping pill (Believe me! i need it after 2 weeks of sleepless nights)

As you can see now, i am currently fully stocked up with medications to counter sleepless nights and stressful days =). I would say i am recovering pretty quickly, all thanks to retail therapy (kudos to that) and at same time, burning a hole in my wallet (*aiks*). Anyways, how can you walk away when there's a Mega Sales going on and this is the last week for discounted purchases. Some of the last season Aldo shoes (btw, they change season every 2 weeks) were selling at half price, with the discounts ranging from 30-50%, which is actually good enough, considering the price range for a pair of decent, chic looking pair of Aldo's were roughly around rm400 and above. Here are pics of the 2 pairs that i got from 1-Utama outlet (more choices there among the Aldo branches):-

* Boursaw magenta heels (after 50% disc - rm186)

* Hortense Mary Janes (after 50% disc - rm162)

Aren't they lovely? How can a gal say no to SHOES???? *LOL* .. Had my eyes on a third pair of heels (one of a kind i would say) which was only selling for rm234 after 50% disc..gosh!! Was in the midst of considering whether i should get it as well when the sweet promoter told me that it would still be on sales even after the Mega Sales ended. Howeverrrrr...me, being me, once i've got my eyes set on something, shoes in particular, i can't stop thinking about it till i get it. Hence, i've decided to get it next week after i receive my paycheck. Oh, almost forgot! A great purchase from Zara..guess wat? Another pair of shoes (*hehe*), flats this time.

* Ballet pumps - rm99

Here are my other purchases (all from 1-Utama):-

* Jaspal sleeveless, knitted cropped top - rm 49 (after 70% disc)

* La Senza Leopard Print Chemise - rm110 (after 20% disc)

* Perlini's silver butterfly ring - rm93

(Upclose shot)

* The sleeveless blue satin top from Zara -rm99

HAPPY & SATED (*chuckles*)!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment