Monday, March 15, 2010

^ Pratha Sunday ..


Waking up on a Sunday morning with period cramps isn't the best thing one looks forward to. After popping two doses of painkiller followed by a good rest, and a hot bath, I felt much better by tea time. Nothing can deter me from making my 'roti pratha' and red curry chicken *grins* . Yeap!! So, it's Indian for dinner..woot~

Btw, the curry was Thai-inspired though because I've been dying to try out the red curry paste, which I previously purchased in Bangkok. Ooo...the paste is just authentic.. Smoking hot!! I love it!! Will definitely be a "must-get" on my next Bangkok trip!! Both me and frennies were sniffing throughout dinner. (Trust me! Really hot!!)

* Red curry chicken *

The 'roti' was actually a ready made pack bought from the supermarket. Quite easy to handle, out from the freezer and into a pre-heated pan for 1 or 2 mins till its nicely done and crispy on the sides. Voila!!

* Roti pratha *

After dinner, Mr. Cramps hit me again (*Why do women have to bear all the pain????@#$%%*). So, I decided to curl up on my bed and finish my recent self-improvement reads, B2B Means Back to Basics by Bill Quain. Pretty insightful, I reckon! No long-winded, boring, granny-ish theories. Pretty direct and straight to the point. I even manage to get a few ideas for my up-coming 'Project'.

* Snitched from my bro's bookshelf ..lolz *

P/S: - Am watching Alice in Wonderland in 3D tomorrow afternoon.. Whoopeee dooo!! *jumps with joy*

No comments:

Post a Comment