Monday, March 22, 2010

Baking mania ..


Was on a roll today..tried out 2 different recipes today - Citrus Sour Cream Cake & Chocolate Brownies.

* Looks nice, ey? Used my mum's china for photography purpose ;P *

* The recipe *

* Upclose*

Did a bit of modification of my own, threw in some raisins along with some leftover hazelnuts. Am pretty satisfied with the texture of the cake. >.<


Next, the Chocolate Brownies, which I modified to Mocha Choc Brownies (added in a teaspoon of the aromatic Vietnamese coffee powder) and threw in some leftover macadamia nuts to replace the absence of pecan nuts. Plus, I added in some milk to give it more moisture 'coz brownies can be a bit dry at times.


* Ta da!!! *

Frennies are starting to think that I've gone berserk coz I'm baking everyday. *lolz* Some even thought that I am currently attending some baking class. Oh well! No one knew I had a domestic side until recently. To date, the brownies are my 7th recipe since I started the 'project'.

So, what's next? Carrot cake (for sis to bring back home) and muffins in attempt to use up the leftover ingredients in the refrigerator. Anyways, till then , gota get some beauty sleep...zzzZZz *snores*

P/S: Waist is definitely gaining an inch from all the gluttony indulgence!! @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment