Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally...I'm Free!!!


The long awaited resignation is fInaLLy.. O.F.F.I.C.I.A.L!! *overjoyed* Woott!! Counting down the days to my freedom..em..in approximately a months time. Coming 26th of Feb, I'll be free as a bird. Can't wait to be free of reporting, numbers, targets, phone calls, idiotic + annoying dr's and nurses!!

And most of all, being managed by a hypocritically born, no-brainer and not forgetting, SHORT jerk that stifles my capability and creativity. Taking credit of other people's contributions and hard work. On the other hand, there's another jerk, two-faced, shoe-polisher partner. So basically, these two reasons are part of the facts that instigates my resignation from my current position.

Yeah, I know i do get a pretty fat paycheck every month and I've been sort of flying to all sorts of cities. But, the main thing was that I lost interest in the job. Numbers and figures no longer motivates me anymore. The more I pushed myself, the more the job dissatisfaction grew. Then, I realized that my passion lies elsewhere..more towards the creative department. Surprised? Not really, because I've yearned to do this for ages. Advices from many, was to take things easy, relax and enjoy life. Hence, taking a hiatus from work. My long awaited break.. I figured for the time being, letting go of the chase for assets will do me good. Why not live a stress-free life instead? Why let yourself be bounded and burdened by all this? Of course, $ is always not enough.. and never enough. So, it's up to me to make do with whatever resources I have. However, frugal life certainly don't suits me, huh? *laughs*

Celebrate much? Not really, and not quite yet but coming Chinese New Year, which falls on the 14th Feb this year, I'll certainly be enjoying myself to the core with all my family members back. It'll all be pure good fun and tonnes of food. *winks* We'll definitely be tearing the neighbourhood down with our noises..*hehe*..as always!!

Haha...what a relief!! *does the jiggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment