Tuesday, January 26, 2010

spoils from BKK..

* Traveled by MAS this time *

Despite the limited time left to shop, I managed to get some real good bargains during my business trip in Bangkok. Especially the Aldo's..certainly a good deal!! Got them during my last day, we (me & my SG colleagues) hurried to Siam Paragon right after meeting. Had dinner in a jiffy at Paragon's food court to compensate for loss of time.

* The city - taken from my hotel room *

* My lovely babies *

* 100 baht shoes *

* Went berserk at Boots *



* Some stuff from the supermarket *

* Got these at Suan Lum night market - Luv the bangles!! Wished I had bought more!!*

Bit disappointed though 'coz I didn't have enough time for clothes. The second night, I skipped the team dinner plus karaoke and snuck out with the other team *evil smile* for shopping. Pity though, coz when we reached Platinum shopping mall, it was basically close, except for a few shops that were still open but busy packing up. Well, it was almost 7.30pm. Tough luck, eh?

Most of our nights were spent at Sabai Massage Centre, located opposite our hotel. Oh! We stayed at Dusit Thani hotel, at Silom. Just love massages..It's kinda addictive, don't you think?

* 1st room - Due to some mix-up, I had a room all to myself for the first night. Super comfy bed!! *


* 2nd room - twin sharing with a super huge king sized bed and spacious bathroom*

And without fail, each night ended with supper of McD's pork burger, Burger King's pork and bacon singles and 'dirty' noodle (rolled kuey teow type noodles with pork in peppery broth). Totally awesome!!

* You can pick and choose the parts you want - I chose pork liver and pork slices*

* Voila!! Yum yum~ *

Watch out Bangkok city!! I will definitely be back reallll sooon... I wanna go to Bed Supper Club!!!

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment