Friday, February 26, 2010

Alas! I'm free!!!


Woot~ .. My long awaited break has finally arrived!! Yesterday was my last day at work!! Yippeee.... *grins* ...

Had a farewell cum CNY lunch with fellow colleagues. As usual, we had Chinese cuisine with 'lou sang' and the food was merely mediocre.

However, the real celebratory party began at night, we (me, colleagues + rep frennies) headed over to one of my colleague's new crib @Kota Kemuning. We were welcomed with warm hospitality & yummy home-cooked food as she insisted on preparing us dinner, consisting of coconut milk rice, chicken 'rendang', fried chicken (non-spicy) and 'acar' (pickled vege - I got the recipe from her!! *winks*).

* Hungry people, indulging into our hostess's well-prepared & delectable dinner *

* I had 2 servings of this good stuff. Scrumptious dinner!! *

* Add on (supper) - Dominos pizza *

Oh! And not forgetting the delicious dessert, pumpkin & snow fungus (Was way too bz gambling till I forgot to take a pic of it ;P).

In conjuction with the Chinese New Year festive season, gambling sessions are a definite 'MUST HAVE'..*lolz* .. There were rounds of black-jack, thai poker, 'in between', chinese poker ('chor dai dee') and gin rummy. The only game amiss was 'mahjong' - my fav!!

* Win much? Woohoo!! 21 blackjack!!! ^.^ *

* Essentials *

* Gamblers in action *

* Gin Rummy *

So, good food, gambling sessions..Wait! Something missing, ey? Aha..alcohol, of course!!! We had champers and vodka cocktails (courtesy of Mr J). I do reckon we had good loads of fun, tonnes of earth-shaking laughter, tummy filled to the brim..and most of all, good company. What a night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment