Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ALDO SALLLEEEESSSS....


* Simonelli gladiator heels*

Hola!! Above is an evidence of my latest splurge *grins* , the uber-cool, edgy, gladiator heels from ALDO. It was on sales and I just couldn't resist the urge to leave empty-handed, right? (Psst!! Share you in on a secret. Actually, I drove all the way to 1 Utama just to check out the ALDO sales ;P).

It sure was a definite steal - Original price: rm590; 50% disc + additional 10% disc for OneCard members, hence, I paid rm253 ONLY!!! (Special thanks to the superDuper kind retail assistant at the 1 Utama Bargain Centre for loaning me his OneCard!!). Haw! Haw! Haw! I could just hug my heelies to sleep.. Finally, I've got my hands on them!!

* Do check out the ALDO sales at Bargain Centre, 1 Utama (19th feb - 28th feb '10). Btw, the ALDO retail outlet is also having sales on selected items (up to 70% disc).

Hmm...I reckon ALDO should hire me as their spokesperson for being such a huge, avid supporter. What do ya think? *laughs*

* Front view *




No comments:

Post a Comment