Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beware! Super hotties ~


These super hot babies from Vietnam, are one hell of a killer. Totally perfect for those who have a knack for extremely hot chillies. And I, for one, can NOT live without chillies, belacan, spicy foods.. due to my background.

Many may not know this, the fact that I actually am from a Nyonya descendant. Basically, my grandma's (maternal side) mother is a pure Nyonya, which makes my granny a half, my mummy a quarter and me ..whatever that comes after a quarter. *LOLz* I remember growing up with plenty 'cili padi' trees growing at our gardens and granny's mini-orchard.

And boy! These hotties do last longer compared to our normal chillies; I brought them back on early Jan and till know, they're still crisp and fresh. Very much to my surprise! 'Coz our normal chillies wilt in about a week even after being kept in the fridge. Cheers to that!!

* Salted fish fried rice (to be eaten with the hotties) *

No comments:

Post a Comment