Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My new hairdo!!!


Woot!! I've decided out of the blue to get my hair done, FINALLYYY!!! Gave a call to my hairstylist on Monday regarding some stuff and she told me that they had a promotion going on. Quite worth it, actually! The current promotion going on at SNIPS (I usually go to The Curve, branch) was 'Hair-cut + perm + color + scalp treatment & additional hair-cut + color touch up - within a 3 months period'.

* Check this out! Alien-ish makeover! *

* End result *

Yes! Waves again, got a more volume curl this time since volume curls are basically the trend for 2010. Usually I don't request for any particular style or color, I just leave it all to my hairstylist to decide. Yeay!! New hairstyle for Chinese New Year this year!! *grins* And a hole in my pocket...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment