Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brief stop @ Guardians


Ran out of cleanser today so I made my way to Guardian pharmacy for my Hada Lobo (only available at Guardian). It was a brief pit stop and much to my delight, the Hada Lobo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Face Wash was on promotion - 25.88 (original price : RM31+). Not bad, eh? 


Saved some from the promotion on the cleanser but spent it on a face mask! Haha... I guess it's worth it, anything in attempt to keep the complexion flawless. This (Garnier's Lightening Peel-off Mask) caught my eye and it was only for RM4.88, pretty cheap, huh? There's actually 2 doses for 2 applications (duh!!! ;P) but I reckon with the amount provided, it's actually sufficient for 4 applications. 

It's pretty cooling upon application and takes like 5-10 minutes or so for the masks to completely be dried and peeled off (after 15 mins of application). After effect - smooth skin texture. Lightening wise - slightly but I guess it takes a few more applications to see the results. Not too bad, and I do love the citrusy smell of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment