Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hoorayyyyy~



Guess what? I GOT THE JOB!!! *jumps with joy* ... Things happened in a flash, I must say. First interview, then second meeting with the HR, NSM and Sales Director (who turned out to be a nice, funny guy), calls from the HR on the package and the confirmation call. 


On the downside, this means funemployment is coming to an end really soon!!! I might either be starting work next Weds or 2nd of August. My future boss will confirm that tomorrow.

However ... On the brighter side of things, SHOPPING BAN lifted!!!! Tralala...new shoes, new work outfit perhaps, new bag, make-up *trails off*...erm.. ooOpsie! Sorry, I guess it's been quite a while since I last shopped. Thou must not be a spendthrift this time and must be a wise shopper !! (hopefully) ...


And my dear couzie will be back on the 26th this month for two weeks... Ooooh! So excited! May the good news continue to roll in!! 


X

No comments:

Post a Comment