Monday, July 26, 2010

Pre-employment to do list ...



I've been postponing this 'To do' list for the past 2 weeks and as always, good times flies. My funemployment is coming to an end in approximately 7 days ..*sobs* .. Anyways, I'm going to enjoy and make full use of it before going back into the rat race again!


Schedule for last week of funemployment:-


(Monday)

  1. Opening of bank account. (The company only uses HSBC bank, instead of Maybank) 
  2. Complete KWSP (to maintain getting 11% deduction instead of the standard 8%) application form for the new company.
  3. Complete Citibank's corporate card application form for the new company. (Solely for business purposes only)
  4. Complete Computer Usage and Internet Code of Conduct forms. (I'll be getting my own notebook and broadband for the dreaded daily reports)
  5. Pick up precious Couzie arriving from Melbourne at the LCCT airport.

    (Tuesday)

    1. Shopping, eating and chilling in KL with the Couzie. (Can't wait to bring him to Hajime for lunch..Yippee!!)

      (Wednesday)
      1. Pre-employment Medical Check-up @ Cap Square.
      2. More shopping and eating with the Couzie.

        (Thursday - Saturday)
        1. Work on my webshop.
        2. Pack, pack, pack!!
        3. Chill, chill chill!!!
        4. Sleep, sleep, sleep. (doubt that I'll be getting enough rest with the trainings and examinations throughout the whole AUG. Boo!!)

          (Sunday)
          1. Think of the perfect outfit to kickstart my 1st employment day!! (essential)

          So, I guess it's gonna be a pretty full-on week of funemployment before going back into the 'real world'. Eeekkss!! 5 months of funemployment ending soon. But it's totally worth it .. ^.^



          No comments:

          Post a Comment