Friday, July 2, 2010

Movie mania ...


Guess how I spent my day, yesterday? At the cinema !!! Teehee .. W & I had a movie mania, we went for 3 movies in a row! Pretty crazy, huh? Well, it was all good fun, and not to mention some aching in the knees and on my back (signs of aging, perhaps! Crikey!!).  It was just like old times, we snuck McDonald's fries and nuggets inside ... What? I bet you do that too .. *laughs*

* We watched these as in order (Oh! Toy story 3 was in 3D) *

Btw, good news! Received a call from the Interviewer this morning, for a 2nd plus 3rd interview (this time with the scary big shots) on Monday, 10am -1230 pm (pretty long, huh?). Woot!! Another thing to look forward to besides this is, Sex and the City 2!!! Have been craving to watch this since I was in Perth. Why do everything take forever to get into Malaysia??? Boo~ 

Anyways, I can't wait!! Promised W, I'd wait for her to be back from her escapade to watch SATC 2 together and dine at Hajime too.

 ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment