Thursday, September 24, 2009

puppies for sale

I Lurrrveee doggies...Went to my friend's house to check out and hang out with the cutest toy poodles EVERRR!!! Just a month old..i named them the '3 musketeers'.. Goshh!!!! Soo darn cute... These are of breed, selling for rm1600, short legged toy poodles.

Here are some pics of the doggies..


* 3 cutiepies


* Naughties


* Ain't tat a cutie?



* So adorable... ^_^




* Looks like a soft toy.. (oh! tat's ugly my toe)

Oh! And here are some pics of their other doggies..some of the pics were quite blur, so deleted them..They also own 2 super, hyperactive Yorkshires (a male & female), a noisy Jack Russel and the best-behaving Polly ever (Looks like a bulldog but erm..with a body of a normal dog).

* He's such a good boy!!! (Note:- He's worth 5k or more)


* The hyper female Yorkshire super-excited to take a pic.

Well, it was the best night ever for me. The sight of them just lights up my heart and at that moment, i totally forgot about all the stress and problems. It has been a hell of a week. Been bitten by the sick-bug, had food poisoning on Monday night, spent the whole Tuesday wasted because i was too sick to get out of bed. There goes my Raya holidays. Me H.E.A.R.T doggies (*MUACKSS* to the cute lil thingy's). Wish i could have one for myself =( ..

2 comments:

  1. hey may be should get one so u wont feel that stress..im thinking to have another bulldog puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could get one too..=( but how to keep a dog when i'm living w dirty people?? scared my doggie die of dirtiness and ugliness..haha
    BTW, it cost rm1600 my dear...but they are cute aren't they?

    ReplyDelete