Friday, September 18, 2009

So near but yet so far!

Sighh..it's alwiz like this every quarter..especially the most crucial month for the quarter..soooOOo damn STRESSED OUT!!!!

Target for Q3:-
Botox - 252 vials ( 202v till date - 50 more to go)
Juvederm - RM 42k (RM 38.4k - 3.6 k (100%); 7.8k (110%) )

I know i'm not that far off BUTTT...next week is Hari Raya hols..n some docs will be on leave for a week..and when they're back, it's already the closing. I'm constantly having panic attacks every single night leading to Xanax consumption (my version of Happy Pill) to de-stress and control my anxiety. Please god! I need a miracle. Everytime i'm so close to hitting my target, something will happen. I really hope not this time. Pleaseeeee...i need the $...desperately and i've worked way too hard and have gone through too much stress recently (car accident etc..). Plus, i just want to prove to that asshole that i can hit my target and shut his god damn smelly mouth once and for all..so PLEASSEee god!! I need some help..Please let me hit my target *fingers crossed* !!!

The past few days was outstation, covering the southern side of Malaysia with my asshole manager. Managers are supposed to help you out during this crucial moment BUUTTt.. this asshole doesn't (*GRRRR*) and he drives like F***!!! Imagine taking up one and a half lanes on the highway..and he is practically the most annoying road hogger on earth. So to those people who see a Nissan Sentra (old version) with the car no.plate WLB 1038...PLEASEEE...don't go so near...your lives may be at risk..for a guy in mid-30's, his driving skill is like SHITTTTT!!!

Anyways, it's good to be back in KL> wat an unbearable few days..thank god! one of my hometown bestie, was covering the southern side as well so i had company at least.. After i manage to ditch that pain in the ass manager, we went for drinks @ The Zon, JB and Geographer (located at Jonker Street) in Malacca. Oh! This reminds me that we had the most annoying incident @The Zon. It goes like this..My friend and i were having a drink at Modestos when suddenly a guy (100% ah beng) came over to our table and started rambling, using the cheesiest and lamest opening phrase..Basically, we didn't want to be rude and just 'layan' him for a few secs thinking he'll leave us alone soon. To our uttermost surprise, he sat down at our table and started talking crap..bla!bla!bla! And he had the cheeks to ask for some beer. We ordered a tower of Carlsberg (happy hour, rm37.4 *cheap, huh?*). Anyways, my friend allowed him to pour a glass for himself and then we asked him to order another tower and he paid..i think he was pissed drunk because he was just rambling non-stop..freaking annoying and my friend and i practically just ignored him and were constantly hinting for him to leave us alone. Eventually, he excused himself and left us for good *phew*..Thank god! So, we had a free tower of beer all thanks to that stupid, crappy, full of shit 'ah beng'..

It's 4 am now and i still can't sleep. *AARGGGGJHHHHH**** (How come my 'Happy Pill' is still not working yet?????)

I hope my prayers will be answered and I really, really, really hope that I WILL BE ABLE TO HIT MY TARGET!!! God! Please help me..DESPERATELY need your help badly this time!!! *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I noticed that you're a follower of my blog Bagfetish Unleashed,

    I've since moved, and you can find me at BagAddicts Anonymous

    Do drop by to have a look!! Currently featuring the Spring/Summer 2010 collections~!

    ReplyDelete