Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SHORTEST SPREE EVERR!!

OMG! I just had the shortest shopping sprint ever, shocking huh? I only spent 15 mins max @ Marks & Spencer, 1 Utama, practically ignored the rows of retail seduction along the way, went in, stuck with my shopping list, paid and left.

Reason being :- Imposed a SHOPPING BAN (*Scowls*) till i get my new car and settle off my debts.


Howeverrrr...me being me, i did detoured a tad bit on my way out. I saw the cutest pair of two-toned ballet pumps that comes in two colors - suede and dark blue (luv 'em both) and flashes of outfits that will match these cutesy lovlies instantly came into mind . Spontaneously, before i could control myself, my hand reaches to touch the smooth and comfy outlining of the pumps & automatically checked out the price. The price is actually quite reasonable, rm139. I practically had to drag myself out of the shop (*Grrr*).

Conclusion, i did manage to resist the strong urge to give in to the alluring goods displayed, e.g;- shoes (MY DEARLY BELOVED *sob*) and walked off (i really did!!). I am very proud of myself (*pat on the back*). BTW, ALDO was just next to M & S and i literally had to walk with my eyes glued to the floor and pretend it wasn't there. Actually, there was still a lovely pair of sequined stilletos (one of a kind) that i wanted to get BUTTT..i dun think so, now that i am officially BANNED from buying clothes, shoes, bags, cosmetics, skincare..anything & everything till god knows when. (*heartbreaking*)

Anyways, here are some pics of the M & S confectionaries (Commanded by my beloved Mummy to carry out this task) that i bought for my dearie 'ol sis:-

* Mint Humbugs (Family fav)

* Fruit sherbets



* Ginger snaps

* Milk Choc. digestive biscuits.


* Dutch shortcake


* Mini fingers & wafer curls (My splurge - 2 for rm19 =P)


* Yummy mini fingers (*sorry, couldn't help it. had to taste some =P)

Thus, instead of retail therapy, i would have to succumb to food therapy (*oh god!!!*). For the past few days, i had cravings for chocolates. Hence, the mini fingers and wafer curls. Awwww...this is just torturous mannn..not being able to shop (*booohoo*). I've even refrained myself from window shopping. It's like rubbing salt into your wounds.

Oh well, in order to strive through these rough times, i have formulated a few strategies;-
  • REFRAIN from stepping into any shopping malls or retail shops.
  • Make do with whatever's available!
  • Think of more ways to mix & match old outfits.
  • Make use of clothes & shoes that have been bought ages ago but have not been worn (yes! not even once..errr, i'm sure it's pretty normal, eh? >.<)

* Me & my ALDOs (at the back)

I can do it!!! (*fingers crossed*) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment