Wednesday, September 2, 2009

When am i gonna get my car back??????

Just when i thought that everything is slowly reverting back to normal, shit hits the fan again (*excuse my language*). It's been over 3 weeks and I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY CAR YET!!!!! GOD DAMN THOSE PPL!!! I'm so angry and frustrated. Hence, the intense heart palpitation. Think i'm going to get a stroke soon. Not heat stroke but HEART STROKE!!!!

WHY???? WHy??? Why can't things go back to normal?? After 2 whole weeks of sleepless nights, I've tried distracting myself with retail therapy, attending events, going out, work AND de-stressing with my 'happy' pill. But somehow or rather, i still don't feel the same anymore. Part of the reason, STILL HAVENT GOT MY CAR BACK YET!!!!!!! (*ARGGGGHHHHH*) and till i get my car back, i still can't live normally as before.

As much as i appreciate my friend and family for loaning me their car during this course of 'crippled-ness' to get around and most importantly, work, i just don't feel comfortable driving other people's car! It's just the same as borrowing stuff from others. I just don't like the feeling of owing people stuff or troubling others. (*ARGGGGHHHHH*)

And, worst thing is, i don't know when i can get it back. How can things be so messed up?? Why are the work shop people so damn irresponsible?? Shouldn't they be reporting any updates to me from time to time? Initially, they told me that my car would be ready within 2-3 weeks. HOWEVERRR... it's been over 3 weeks now, and still no news. They never call me back when they should and when i call up, they answer but they can never give me an answer as to when i can get my car back...F@@@!!! Have they even started the repair yet??? I HATE THEM to the core!!!!!!

Please god!!!! I beg you, please let this nightmare be over soon. pleaseeeeee!!! When can this stroke of bad luck come to an end?? I just want things to go back to normal...please??

No comments:

Post a Comment