Monday, September 28, 2009

time of the month =(

ARgHHHHhh... HATE PRE-MENSTRUAL CRAMPS!!! Why do women have to go through all these shytes while the men have fun? Periods, Cramps, Pregnancies, Labor, etc.. Men - Nada!!! Alright, to be fair, some and i repeat ONLY SOME of the men experience some severe hair loss, leading to baldness while OTHER men might experience some conditions known as ED (Erectile Dysfunction). BUTTT, these are just so mild if compared to the lists of hardships that women have to endure. SO UNFAIR!!!

Popped a dose of Arcoxia to help relief my period pain. However, it only helped a 'lil this time and my throat is just so sore and aching badly..Aiks! I hope my senses are wrong this time and i don't get bitten by the flu-bug next. You see, sore-throat and flu comes together, i mean for me based on past experiences. So, hope i'm wrong this time (*fingers crossed*). Suffering from PMS is bad enough, falling sick will just make things worst.

And FINALLY, September is coming to an end soon. It has been a not so good month for me so hopefully there will be better things awaiting for me in October. Well, the past week was just hectic. It has been a hell of a week for me: busy with work (closing for quarter 3), was feeling nauseous, bloated and suffered from indigestion and heartburns the whole week, attending birthdays, planning of wedding games, my friend's pre-wedding games discussion, pre-wedding day buffet dinner at her house, wedding dinner..Gosh! I feel so drained, especially today, with the constant PMS =( , sore-throat AND lack of sleep.

Madam PMS, would you please please please go away??
Sir Arcoxia, why aren't you working??
I think i'm going nuts soon..HAHA!! Do i hear a C.R.A.Z.Y?
Guess i better hit the sack early today! It has been a long and tiring day. May tomorrow be a better day! *ZZZZZzzzzzzzz*

No comments:

Post a Comment