Sunday, September 20, 2009

Spur of the moment..

Hmm.. have you ever done things at the spur of the moment? Well, i did last night! Haha..
Outcome:- Exhilarating, breath-taking and left me with no regrets.

Well, it's been a tough and tiring week for me. Travelling, trainings, boss from hell and unsettled issues. So, i guess all this must have triggered my sudden braveness. Thank god for the long weekend (Hari Raya hols) which is badly needed because next week will be another rough week to go. Quarter closing!

Gosh, so damn stressed out. I really hope and pray hard that a miracle would be bestowed upon me coz i REALLY, need it badly. REALLY, REALLY need to hit my target.

Loads to do for the up-coming week, especially with upcoming gal-friend's wedding, am in-charge of planning of games for the wedding morning (to be played by the groom and his buddies), birthday celebrations and last but not least, the ever stressful work, work, work.

Can barely wait for September to come to an end...

No comments:

Post a Comment