Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One down and 2 more to go ..


As mentioned earlier, I attended the much anticipated interview yesterday and am glad to say, it went quite well. Bit tedious and thorough but hope my effort is not wasted. I've to admit that I was a wee bit nervous actually while I was heading towards the place. Hehe ... after talking to my interviewer (the Sales Manager), who turned out to be pretty nice, I felt more at ease.  

Next, there will be 2 more sessions to go - 2nd round with the National Sales Manager and HR; 3rd round with Sales Director (Yikes! sounds a bit scary, huh?). Anyways, I am trying to be as calm as possible and to maintain a neutral expectation. Reason, basically to avoid unwanted disappointments. But still, fingers and toes are crossed!! ;P

Btw, good news for Chaos (my webshop), had a bit of sales earlier on Monday at Frenny, R's nail academy and also, some later that night. Not a bad start!! Hope there's more to come! In order to keep myself occupied and steering my mind away from the upcoming 2nd and 3rd interview sessions, I plan am going to make full use of my time to  concentrate more on my current project. 

This afternoon, I met up with two of my ex-colleagues for a Ninja Joe lunch ..*hieeeyakkk* .. Teehee! Pork burger, it is!! Yums .. I tried the Big Boss (a similar version to McD's Big Mac, minus the beef and huge portion) this time.



Dessert - What else besides Bobalicious Smoothies? Haha .. I was so into my Soury Fizz (strawberry, passionfruit & lemon) drinky that I totally forgot to take a photo of it. Oopsie daisie!! 


Back at home now, had a 'satay' supper with W. Full and bloated = sleepy!! Off to bed soon...

*Zzzzzz*

No comments:

Post a Comment