Sunday, May 23, 2010

Down Under ..


Ellooooo... from Down Under!! Am having such a fantabulous time here with my cousins, despite the chilly weather at times. I'm actually getting used to it here and am loving the cold weather compared to the hot, humid weather in Malaysia. Complexion-wise, it certainly did me good!! 2 weeks of chilling, relaxing and gluttony indulgence has definitely put extra inches on my waist. No regrets though, it's been soOOoo relaxing here, stress-free moments for 2 whole weeks.

However, all good times must come to an end and back to reality in 4 days. Boohoo!! >.<
Oh well!! On the brighter side of things .. Partyyy at The Court tonight!! It's my younger couzie's birthday today.. Had a birthday lunch (a double celebration - for him and his stepdad, whose b'day falls on the 19th) earlier today. Yeeehaaa ~~ This calls for a party outfit. Am definitely ecstatic!!

Last sat, I had a blast with my couzie bar-hopping in the city - pre-drinks at Greenhouse ( a really cool rooftop bar with a nice restaurant at the ground floor) , Andaluccia next (had the best mojito ever) and Ellington Jazz Club before we called it a night. Enjoyed myself so much that I forgotten to take photos of the places we'd been to that night. LOL..

Anyways, time for a nap and P.A.R.T.Y ... *jumps with excitement* ...

No comments:

Post a Comment