Thursday, May 6, 2010

For Hakka Food lovers ..

* Source: Fuguathong.com.my *

2 weeks ago, a friend of mine brought me to this Hakka place in Puchong for dinner. I had pasta for lunch and so I thought some Chinese for dinner would be cool. To my utter surprise, the queue was tremendously long and luckily for us, frenny knew the owner.

So after placing our orders etc.., I happen to notice that they have a website as well (website address was written on the piece of paper stuck at the entrance wall). Here's the link, http://www.fuguathong.com.my . According to the website, they originated from Johor and now they have several branches in KL due to the overflowing customer demands. Business for them is definitely good!!

* Highlight of the menu - Bitter gourd soup (hence, the name of the restaurant) *

* Signature fried pork belly *

* Sweet potato leaves with belacan *

* Fish fillet with ginger and spring onion *

A definite thumbs up!! ;)

P/S: - Do go early if you intend to try to avoid the long queue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment