Saturday, May 29, 2010

Prada ..*hearts* ...


OOOoohh... I know I shouldn't be considering buying a Prada wallet before getting a job on hand first .. BUT... GBP is currently 4.7 against our MYR!! Which means the wallet would be roughly around MYR 1040 after VAT. OMG!!! Besides, frenny from London said the price might be going up again.

I've been yearning for this wallet ever since last year and back then, it was 215 GBP. Now, it's 240 GBP!!!

* Prada Saffiano wallet *

The wallet is made of Saffiano calf leather (hence the name) with gold-plated hardware. There's actually two that i like - Multicolor (love the purdy bright pink leather interior with scalloped design of the credit card slots) and Metal Oro (classic leather interior with same color as the exterior). Color of choice would be blue/pink for Metal Oro and black for Multicolor.

Oh my!! .. How can one resist the temptations of a Prada?? Especially when it's a killer bargain .. *sighs*

Should I or shouldn't I? ...

Btw, thought I'll share this cute Marc Jacobs Lovestory coin purse pic .. Lovely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment