Monday, May 31, 2010

haulage from Down Under ..


Gidday mate! Oooh La la La ..What a blast I had with my beloved Couzies in WA!! It was more of a relaxing escapade and I do feel that the trip has changed me, my perception and my take on life. So, I'm back, feeling recharged and ready to conquer the world .. (Nahh...on the conquer the world part.. LOL).

Anyways, thou must share my holiday haulage 'coz it's been ages since I last shopped. Not much on clothings but more on a variety of things especially food stuff *hearts* .

  • Booze - I can't leave liquorland without bringing back some good wines, eh? Hell yeah!!! *evil grin*


* Haulage from Margeret River *


* Traveller's exclusive - Absolut Vodka. I'm a traveller, aren't i? *

P/S: Psst... let you in on a secret ..I brought back 4 bottles of wine in my check-in luggage!! Teehee.. Oh! The vodka was from LCCT's duty free. So, yeah! 5 bottles of booze, in total! Woot~
  • Cheese - My family favourite .. Whoever who don't consume this delectable dairy product is certainly missing a slice of heaven in life. Believe it or not, I hauled the 1 kg block of cheddar in my hand luggage, which was also was on the border of being overweight (my check-in luggage was 21.1 kg). However, it was definitely worth all the backaches and shoulder-aches!
* Onion & Chive cream cheese, Herb & Garlic baked ricotta & Tasty cheddar. *
  • Chocolates and biscuits - Bought some gourmet chocs from the Chocolate Factory @ Margaret River. BTW, I got my Papa a bar of SUGAR-FREE milk chocolate .. Cool, eh? I know my Papa loves chocs but am conscious of his blood-sugar level taking a hike each time he indulges. So, Papa fear not, it's sugar-free!! *winks*
* Gourmet chocs - bit on the expensive side ;) *

* Note: (Lower left) Chicken in a biskit was one of the biscuits I loved when I was a child. Reminiscence of my childhood hit me each time I savor these chicken-flavored biscuits. *
  • Etc - Fear not! The list continues ... *laughs*
* Omega-3 for the parents & lanolin (placenta) cream for the sister. *

* Berries (raspberry & blueberry) and muesli for baking. *

* Chicken salt & Vegemite *

* What a steal!! My $5 bikini top, original price was $24.99. Ain't that a bargain? *

* Fridge magnets (frennie's request) *

* Homemade candle melts from Freo *

Coming up, pics of my 'Living the Aussie life' escapade .. stay tuned!

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment