Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ninja Joe ...hiiieeyakk!! *karate chop*.


Yummy!! Yummy!!! I am delighted to announce that Pork burger does currently exist in our country, crime scene - Tropicana City Mall basement (right after Carrefour). We no longer have to travel to the borders of Thailand for this delightful burger. However, if you happen to be in Bangkok, do rush to Burger King or McDonald's for their porky sensation. I happen to favor Burger King more due to the presence of crispy bacon to accompany the juicy pork patty. *salivating*

However, my fellow Malaysians who constantly craves for the gluttony of a pork burger, fear not as we have it here in P.J!!!! May I present, this hidden delight - NINJA JOE!!!



If my memory serves me right, there are 6 flavors to choose from (BBQ, Teppanyaki, Spicy etc) and the special thing about this place is that they have tier purchasing. Scratching your heads? Well, basically for a single burger, it costs around rm4, purchase of 2 burgers would be RM6.90 and 3 would be for RM9.90. Cool, huh?


Taste wise, quite unique in its own way. Hmm..how should I put it? For those who remember MOS burger, this is something like that. Size wise, quite similar to those of MOS's. So, for big eaters, you would have to go for 2 but think on the bright side, you get to taste 2 different flavors instead of one. On the contrary, I do miss MOS burger a whole lot but Ninja Joe is definitely a good alternative!! ;)

Well, I have to admit, frenny and I did a teeny weeny naughty thing - we snuck our Ninja Joe's into the cinema. And boy! After that incident, it took me days to get the burger smell off my Balenciaga. Teehee.. but it was good fun, though!!

*NOTE:- Non-halal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment