Thursday, May 6, 2010

Utterly annoyed ..


I am sick and tired of those people who kept asking, " Have you found a job already?" or " When are you planning to get a job?". Which part of taking a sabbatical do they not understand?? Some people can be so lame. Not all work like a friggin robot and work just for the sake of having a job. I'm tired of being normal, just like the rest. I want to do what I like to do. At times, there's a strong urge of asking them to 'F*** off' because it's utterly annoying having people ask you the same old questions constantly all the time!! But I can't... that'll be too rude of me. So, I choose to ignore...Yes!!! IGNORE!! Silence is golden. Sooner or later, those freaks will grow tired of themselves. Whatever!! Some people are just lame.

OOo...am beginning to feel ecstatic about my trip!! Haven't packed anything yet ..and I head back to the city tomorrow for a haircut and some touch up's AND most importantly, collect my clothes and shoes etc.. Oh! A birthday party to attend on Friday night.

Hooray~

1 comment: