Tuesday, June 1, 2010

..*fingers crossed*


After some unexpected hiccups, hopefully 'The Project' will turn out well ..*fingers and toes crossed* ..


Bugger! Am still down with a sorethroat, fever and THE MOST IRRITATING cough ever!!! Oh well! Mustn't let the sickness affect my optimism at the moment (been full of that ever since my relaxing escapade). Hopefully it will not diminish as time passes by *fingers crossed AGAIN*.

Since morning, I've been glued to my MacBook , working on 'The Project' and thinking of solutions to make the ends meet. Reason being, I guess I am more passionate and excited about my 'Project' than actual work, which is such routine and perpetually boring (thank god am still enjoying my fun-unemplyoment). Gosh! Come to think of it, this is actually more tiring compared to real work .. *lol* ..

However, I must admit that the $ in actual work can be more rewarding (for the time being) and soon (or to be exact, now) I have no choice but to succumb into the everyday routine "real work" since my bank account is running dangerously low *sighs* . Time to look for a job ...*sobsob* .. On the brighter side of things, getting a job means narrowing the distance between the ever-wanted Chanel bag and me. Oohh.. and being able to buy new shoeeeeeessssss!!! Okayyy, I'm deeply motivated now .. *laughs* .. The only thing lacking at the moment is a job!!!

* Hearts *

Enough crapping for the day! Time for a teeny weeny catnap .. starting to feel feverish again .. The @#$%^ fever is like a bloody chipsmore biscuit. One minute it's here and another it's not!! * grr*


Hate being sick!!! ( Yes! I know I'm such a whinger ..Hahaha ..) ..


No comments:

Post a Comment