Friday, October 2, 2009

Acute Laryngitis

Hola! Guess what? Basically, the loss of voice was due to a condition diagnosed by the doctor as Acute Laryngitis (inflammation of my voice-box in lament terms). Mr Doc said ' Switch off your mobile, you need more rest, DON'T TALK and take lots of liquid'. So, i am officially on medical leave for 2 days ..

These are the medications prescribed by 'The professional':-


* Dhasolone - relief of throat itchiness*


* Sedilix-DM - cough mixture*



* Augmentin (antibiotics -crucial!!) *


I guess the hectic & stressful weeks of September has taken a toll on me =( . What a way to welcome October - voice-less *Pfftttt* . Btw, Aldo is having a warehouse sales, which started on the 30th of Sep - 4th of Oct at 1-Utama (1st floor Rainforest, Bargain Centre). Discounts were up to 70% and the temptation was just too crazy to resist..i had to check it out, rite??? Who can say no to a good bargain?? *evil smile*

Yes! Yes! I know i am banned from shopping, BUTTTTTTT... It's a warehouse sales!!! & It's ALDO...Hellooo!!! Afterall, i did manage to hit my target (*partially*) and manage to get some $$$... Somehow or rather i ended up in 1-Utama, voice-less and checking out the varieties of shoes on sales..Gosh! Just couldn't take my eyes off them, the sight of FABULOUS shoes just lights me up instantly. I know Jimmy Choo's & Manolo Blahnik's are to die for but sadly, i can't afford those at this point of time. So, i'll just have to forget 'bout the Manolo's & the Choo's. Aldo would just have to do the job currently.

Shopping ban, TOTALLY forgotten then instant second i stepped into the bargain centre. I've had a VERY stressful month, and i decided to reward myself. Evil, huh? I don't care!!! I just went berserk.. The boots on the racks were just fierce and discounts were from 50-70%..I would've snapped them up if it weren't for the fact that Malaysia's weather is not exactly suitable to wear those beautiful suede and leather boots (NOT FAIR!!!!).

I tried on a couple of shoes but they were either a size too small or few sizes too big. Was on the verge of despair when the helpful retail assistant found some stilettos with my size, 37 *muackss*

Initial choice on my mind would be flats, more practical for work and also for leisure. A pair of silver flats caught my attention but too bad they were of size 36, a tad too small. Saw another pointed toe flats in plain black but they were 2 sizes bigger. Frustrating, huh? Next on my mind would be open-toed stilettos, but those available were just plain blahh...

Thus, i figure i'll just stick to whatever that catches my eye. I can't walk away empty handed, can i? THENNN... I saw the coolest pair of stiletto EVER..The design looks like something from Ungaro, only on a shoe. Some may like it, some may not but i don't really care. It's just so my style. Price - RM126 (after 70% discount) Ain't that a catch!!


* Gessica *


Next, a pair of leopard print pointed toe stiletto caught my eye. Sexy!! It matches my new Balenciaga bag. Another version of the leopard print was open toed with a cute buckle, tried it on but it was not very comfortable. The most important criteria (besides the design & outlook) is comfort !! Hence, i decided on the pointed toe version - RM186 (after 50% discount). I could go on and on but one has to have some self-control, rite? So i limit myself to getting 2 pairs only this time..*haha* Can barely wait till their next sales.. Besides, they throw a sales like in every 3 months at the end of the season. Hopefully by then my shopping ban is over (*fingers crossed!!*).


* Ariane *



* Upclose shot *


OMG! I'm constantly coughing, sneezing and wheezing. Aiks! Flu on the way. Guess i better chug down some cough mixture to cease the cough and pop the rest of the antibiotics and medications given. And rest!! REst! Rest! Rest! Woohoo! Friday tomorrow! Must regain my voice, i want to go out!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love this xepa cough syrup, my best buddy ever. and the GSK Ab....k la, but not work on me before.. if u got serious, u need IV like me before, so u better rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the taste is horrible though...blurghhh..but works i guess

    ReplyDelete