Sunday, October 4, 2009

pleasant surprise!

Woke up to a bright, sunny Sunday, and went downstairs to find some pleasant surprise awaiting for me - my fav fishball noodles and birds nest. Hoorayy!!






* Tantalizing chilli sauce *


If i remember correctly what my Papa told me, this fishball noodle stall opens around 7am and by 11am everything will be sold out. I just luurrveee their fishball noodle soup - soup is just fantastic and totally made from 100% pure fish broth; fishballs - super bouncy, Tofu w fish meat - equally fantastic and last but not least, beancurd wrapped with fish meat - delicious! Thanks to my good 'ol Papa, who bought this at 7 am before he wenta work, i was able to have a scrumptious breakfast this morning =)




* Birds Nest *


My second surprise and this time from my dearest Mama - Birds Nest *hehe*. Mama said i am too heaty hence, the loss of voice and constant dry coughing. The perfect remedy would be this divine dessert *grins* . Thanks Mommy!! *Muackkkss*

Oh! Mommy bought 2 packets of Hakka Mee for me to bring back to KL later. Looks like dinner and supper time would be Hakka Mee time...*hohohoho* Nah! Maybe i'll leave a packet for my hommie, when she comes home tonight. We'll see..

Hmm..gota start packing, friend's coming to pick me up at 3pm. Think there'll be time for me to take a short nap i guess, tired after a HUGE breakfast of fish-ballies and birds nest...
~ zzzZZZzzzzzz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment