Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lost!

Lost - hate this word! Hate this feeling!! However, that is the best word to describe myself at the moment. Everything is so overwhelming. Gosh! I just feel like i can't breathe anymore. I wake up every morning, feeling so lost. Don't know what to do! Don't know where to go! Feeling so useless, totally aimless!! Awww, man! Where has all my confidence gone to?

Last night, i had trouble sleeping. Decided to clear up my wardrobe. As i was doing so, it struck me that i have clothes that could last me for at least 6 months or more. Many i've only worn once, especially dresses. Some still brand new, haven't even worn any of them before even though i bought them few years back. *aiks*

So, in conjunction with the shopping ban imposed earlier, my very first project assigned o myself is to make use of 'old' clothes in the wardrobe. Emm..think i'll just call it 'Project Recycle'. To fully make use of all the clothes that i haven't worn before, those that i've worn only once or twice, those forgotten, ignored and whateva stuff that's in my wardrobe. NO MORE NEW CLOTHES!!! Till when?? Good Question! ....

Next, to be free of plastic debts! Something i've allowed to drag for so so long and is taking a major toll on my finances. Think of all the $ that could be sitting in my bank account if it weren't for the overboard usage of credit cards. Now with the new car coming (Yes! I'm finally getting a new car. Though it happened earlier than as planned and is not exactly the car that i wanted but, i guess that's just life. Nothing goes as planned & You don't always get what you want!!!), I need to manage my finances well. Afterall, it's my very first commitment. I guess i could consider myself very lucky. So, i shouldn't dwell on it..

Well, just trying to figure things out one at a time, trying to address & settle issues, problems, crisis, whateva shytes.. hopefully by end of Oct, the rain and thunder will be over. Urrghh.. I need a break badly, HOWEVERR now is not entirely the most appropriate time of all! Sigh! Just have to bear with it for a 'lil while more. =(



No comments:

Post a Comment