Sunday, October 25, 2009

mid-nite dilema

Waking up at 4 am, flooded with the feelings of emptiness, loneliness and sadness is TOTALLY not a nice thing to go through AT ALL! Gosh! What happen to sleeping soundly after a bottle of wine??? Doesn't that work like ALLLllll the time? I haven't been able to sleep well lately, probably due to my emotional distress.

I've been so moody these days... Kinda scary sometimes..one minute I'm very happy and hyper but another, i'll be super depressed. Do i have bipolar disease???? Geez...i do hope i'm not going nuts up there..And i certainly don't wana shave my head bald like crazy, bipolar Britney Spears !!!!

Recently, i can barely remember the days anymore, weekdays and weekends feels equally the same to me. Arrghhhh!!! God! Please! Can you help me to remove all unhappy thoughts from my brain. Please?? It's smouldering me... I can't breathe... I don't wanna be strong anymore!! I'm tired of it.. of every god damn thing!!

P/S:- I just realized this is my 50th post. Been blabbering on cybersphere with my rantings etc. since Aug. Thanks cyberspace! For listening to silly 'ol me... gonna try to sleep now! *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment