Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Grrrr...

Grrrrrr.... I hate nosy ppl...Why can't u freaking stay out of ppl's business n shut ur farking mouths...@%@%^#$ ... What a major pain the ass...

Bitch (telling mom) : Who was that ... i saw that day ...? Your new ... ar? (with that irritating and annoying voice of hers!!!)
Mom: ... ( surprised & shot a suspicious look)

Feel like slapping her in the face but can't. That will be totally disrespectful of me but i wish i can do that! Pfffttttt...

Why can't u stop poking your evil nose around? God damn it!!!

Well, i guess i have to impose more self-control towards my emotions, thoughts etc. and try not to get affected by idiotic and literally annoying acts of others.. I need to build and strongly work on improving my EQ level.

No comments:

Post a Comment