Saturday, October 10, 2009

A day at The Pyramids..

Met up with a gal friend at Sunway Pyramid just now. Totally didn't expect the traffic to be heavy at 4pm. Maybe it was due to the heavy rain. Whoa! I only wished for a 'lil rain coz the weather was just too hot to my liking but NOT a heavy downpour. Oh well! Some rain will do us good anyways. Was in the mood for sushi. Thus, we decided to have a light meal at Tokyo-G. Sushi with a twist =)

* Cool interior *

* The menu (I kinda like the woven design of the menu) *

* Mojito (Had a sudden crave for cocktails) *

* Ever delicious Godzilla roll (Tempura prawns in the middle, covered with tuna and mango on the outside) *

* Smoked salmon roll with sweet teriyaki sauce *

* Edamame (bit soggy, think they over-steamed it. Hmphh!) *

* Me - Filled to the brim. Sated!!! =) *

After filling our tummy's, we decided to head to Forever 21. Yea, i know shopping ban but just couldn't resist the urge to get something. So, i limit my spending to rm30 and decided to get some accessories instead of clothes. Yes! I still am keen on Project Recycle. Besides, accessories come in handy to spice up any old outfits. Right?? Hehe.. Got myself a pair of earrings and some hair-clips.


Aldo was just opposite and without thinking, i was strolling along the lovely shoes all calling out for me to put them on my feet and bring them home. God! This was more difficult than i ever thought. My friend had to practically drag me out of the store. Thank goodness! Next, passed by NafNaf and the Mid-season sales sign caught my eye. Nothing much to see though and I, personally don't really fancy the clothes there. Lucky for me! *phew*

Basically, my main objective at the mall was to check out Tanamera's home spa products @ Parkson. Along the way, we detoured again into MNG. Saw some shorts, selling for rm79. Price - reasonable, Length & Cutting - like it, Material - Cotton, Color - Khaki, Maroon, Green. So, i might just get the one in khaki later.

Back to Tanamera, they have a whole range of body scrubs, massage oils, essential oils, hair care, bath range and mini home spa series. I read about it in Cleo magazine Sep issue i think. Checked it out on their website (www.tanamera.com.my) last night. I almost went nuts there. Gosh! Just so much to choose from. Got a body scrub, a face mist (tried it & am loving it), some essential oils and a herbal face compress. Here are the pics of my loot:-
* My mini home spa *

* Peppermint & Ylang Ylang essential oils *

* Aqueous Facial Mist & Tropical Lulur Scrub *

* Herbal Face Compress *

Next, dessert time. Yippee!!! My friend brought me to Ice Monster, a taiwanese dessert stall located at the intersection between old and new wing, same level as A&W, Ajisen etc.


* Mix Fruit ice (mixture of kiwi, strawberries, mango fruit with mango ice-cream topping) *


* Me & my fav dessert *

What a day! Strolling around the mall and tummy filled with fav jap. sushi & taiwanese ice dessert, I can say i'm sated for the day. *LOL*

Oh! Btw, here's a pic of my outfit for the day (Top: Ted Baker; Pants - Candy-striped capri from MNG & Balenciaga Giant City, matched with my Zara ballet pumps, not in pic) :-
* My outfit for the day *

Ended the day with a session of pool at Bravo sports bar @Plaza Damas, newly opened by my friend's bf. In the midst of pool, received a call from colleague to join him at The Library but was just too tired for a second round. Oh well, will be meeting him for happy hour tomorrow anyways. Tired and still feeling a bit lethargic *eeks* ..Bedtime! zzZZZzzzz ~ >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment