Tuesday, June 1, 2010

.. enough IS enough ..


... Is this the end?

It's been too long actually but am certainly overwhelmed at this moment by the inflow of emotions. However, what surprises me is my control towards my feelings has improved immensely! As much as I would like to dwell in the moment of sadness, I only did for a few secs .. hopefully my perseverance will last! * fingers crossed*

What use is it to dwell on someone that has removed you from their hearts? Anyways, f*** it !!! I've better things to worry 'bout now.

Besides, I love my shoes and bags more. They never fail to impress and flatter thyself. Plus, they'll always be with you forever (that is if you don't lose them). OOoo ..Can't wait till I have my hands on my true love - Chanel 2.55!!! *hearts*

Oh well! Hearts are meant to be broken .. If it's not mine, then it'll be your's .. Whatever!!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment