Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Can someone hit me with a stick, puhleaseee?



Bugger!!! Since yesterday, I have been having trouble sleeping (@#$%%^*) despite the fact that I am extremely exhausted due to the lack of sleep for the past few days. Arrrrrgggggghhhh ... And to add salt to the wound, my coughing seems to be getting worse and IS as ANNOYING as hell!!! 

*Coughing*

Puhhleaaaseeee... gimme a break and allow me to have some rest for once!! Shoo ... cough, please go away! 

Btw, my birthday is coming soon in officially 48 hours from now, I am going to be a year older!! Yo, shawty! It's my birthday ... lalalala .. (forgot the rest of the lyrics to this 50 cents song). Hmm.. am having mixed feelings this year. Excited but not so excited .. Yes! I'm one confused 'ol cow!!! Honestly speaking, not much plans for my big day this year actually. We'll see how things go..

Gota go try to get some beauty sleep, which I am severely lacking now (hence, the cranki-ness in me is escalating by the hour).  

P/S: Do you think a late night supper will be of any help?? ... Hmmm .... Nahh... gota inflict some self-control towards gluttony indulgence!!! No $$$ for new clothes at the moment!! Current status = POOR COW ... *sobs*


No comments:

Post a Comment