Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hit by the past ..



The resurgence of some feelings in the past has left me slightly depressed at times. It's like the thing stuck among your teeth and no matter how hard you've tried, you can't seem to get it out.  This lead to sleepless nights, 'Panda eyes' and bad skin complexion for the past week. Howeverrrr, this does not deter my determination to score tomorrow's interview (Wish me luck, yah!! Need plenty of those). 

Anyways, to the hell with those bad, negative thoughts!! Am trying my very best to maintain a positive attitude and to prepare for tomorrow's interview.  Hehe .. I'm a bit too relaxed, I guess! Mental note, I will prepare for the interview tomorrow morning, since it's scheduled at 5.30pm. 

As for tonight, a bit of chilling out may do me good. Let me see what's on the list - bit of grocery shopping & frozen yogurt (if possible), help frenny, F, hunt for a mini home trampoline,  dinner at Kota Damansara (to try out the steam fish place) and World Cup (England vs. Germany match) at either Overtime or Beer Factory. Hopefully, I'll remember to take some pics this time.  Hehe ..

No comments:

Post a Comment