Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Post birthday - lunch & dinner ...



Met up with some pretty 'ol frennies (Good to see you guys!!!) last Friday for lunch. Venue of choice was at Delicious, 1 Utama. Delicious has always never failed me in terms of food and drinks (they have a good variety on their menu). Out of surprise, they did a mini post birthday celebration for me. Aww.. so sweet of them, right? Sorry! I was too busy catching up and enjoying the food to take any pics. The only ones that I remembered to take was of my salmon dish - Pan seared salmon with asparagus and potatoes. * yummy yummy 


It was definitely great catching up with frennies that you haven't seen much for ages. As for dinner, I was at Brussels (again!!) with my ex-boss and colleagues. We watched the first kick-off match for World Cup '10 , South Africa vs Mexico. Pretty boring and lame match. Another night filled with beers does no good to my tummy.

 Oh well! Who cares, ey? .. *laughs

No comments:

Post a Comment