Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Croc Dundee ..

Check out this Proenza baby ... Proenza Schouler's PS1 Large Crocodile Satchel, priced at $ 14,500 ($ 10,500 after discount) is available at Net-a-Porter.com . OOOoooh... this is just too tempting! Love at first sight, baby!!! Only thing that is keeping us apart is basically 'A JOB' !!! 

*sobsob*

Gosh! My wishlist is getting longer by the day ... Job needed A.S.A.P!!!! No calls yet ..*damn* .. 

Anyways, Chanel will and still be my first love, choice ..bla!bla!bla! ..

Ok, enough blabbering and back to work (on my project) !! 

Toodles!! 

P/S: Pray hard that I get a job soon, ya? *fingerstoes&nails crossed*

1 comment:

  1. *** With the help of mum, for translating your comment. Actually, I can't read Chinese ;P

    Thanks reader! ;)

    ReplyDelete