Thursday, June 3, 2010

..Snowman is melting!!! ..


The weather is super duper HOT today .. almost melted the moment I step foot out of the house! My makeup was perpetually melting away before I even finished applying it to my face. Boo!!! Thank godness for the existence of air-conditions if not, I swear I will faint because of heatstroke! I do love the sun actually but just too much of it sucks AND only when I'm at the beach.  Why can't we enjoy cool, breezy weather here in Malaysia?? Not too hot and not too cold .. That is the best!!

Being back here, means blotchy complexions due to breakouts (hate 'em!!!) and oily skin. *grrr* Though I am not in a position to request or spend on anything, I need a facial ASAP!!! My face has now become the breeding ground for those annoying blackheads and whiteheads. Argghhhh!!! 

Oh well! All I can do now is whinge .. *sobs* .. Caught a movie today, SHREK FOREVER AFTER
Not too bad! Plus, it's been ages since I've seen a movie at the cinema. Which reminds me, Sex and the City 2 - something not to be missed!!!


* stomach growling *


Dinner time ...


^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment