Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Birthday 10/6/10 ...


Birthday eve was spent chilling at bestie's (W) hs with Moses Rock Ros`e 2009. Bought this at the  Moses Rock winery during my stay in Margaret River. I must say both our alcohol tolerance level has increased tremendously recently. We can easily polish off a bottle of wine per person in one night. Cool!! *grins*



Birthday this year was pretty simple with not much plans made. Woke up to find an angpow (from mum) and 2 red eggs (Chinese tradition for birthdays) sitting on my table. Teehee... Prior years birthdays have mostly been spent in partying at the clubs with massive overload of booze, frennies and thus, I would always be down with massive hangover the next day. Hence, this year I opted for the minimalist way instead of painting the town red. ;P


Had the most scrumptious dinner, consisting of scallops, abalone, prawns and sharks fin soup (Thanks, Mummy & Papa) with the Family.




Hmm.. not very environmental friendly of us, right? As much as I love this dish, I have to admit that I do feel a bit guilty for indulging in this delicacy. ;(


The big fat kitty sleeping under the table the whole time we were having dinner. Check out the humongous tummy!! 


The night ended with drinks at Brussels, Jaya One. Initially I was planning to stay in but some frennie's insisted. Had a pint of Stella Artois, 2 Pure Blonde's, met some people and off to bed.  Full, sated and tummy filled with beer. 

One year older now .. *sob* or ... on the brighter side, a year wiser !! 

;)


2 comments:

  1. the shark fins damn sedap.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... it sure is !!! *nom nom nom* ;) Nothing like the starchy types in most of the restaurants.

    ReplyDelete