Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween day..

I think age is getting into me *GRrrrr* ... Attended an ex-colleague's house warming in bandar Enstek, Nilai (near F1 circuit) just now and was supposed to meet up with my colleague at Changkat for second rounds but as the night proceeded, I felt too tired by the time I reached Damansara toll to proceed to KL to join my colleague. Was supposed to join him at Werner's initially. Besides, my other gal friend was still in Kepong and was also too tired to join.

Had a few drinks at the house warming (red & white wines)..guess the alcoholic in me has disappeared, few drinks is currently taking a toll on me and making me sleepy..Yo, what happened to the E & the Ling? Oh nooooooo!!! I guess it's just the phase I'm currently going through..no mood for anything at all!!! Boo! =( I need to regain my self back... the crazy 'ol party-holic and alcoholic me... come back!!! I miss u.. I'm not liking the new me now...AT ALL!!! WILL THE CRAZY 'OL ELING COME BACK PLS!

P/S: HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEEPS!!

1 comment:

  1. getting old la, me too like to stay home instead going out now days. tu lah pasal i stay in seremban instead. away from the hectic life!

    ReplyDelete