Friday, November 27, 2009

biz trip down south


JB - Tried a different Japanese (my fav food eva!!) restaurant this time - Kirishima Shuzou (Crystal Crown Hotel). Rating - mediocre (sashimi not that fresh + service not that good). The lunch sets are really affordable priced (rm20-rm37) though. I've tasted much better Japanesy foody. Shall stick back to the 2 restaurants I alwiz visit when I'm at JB.

* Appetizer *

* From top - fruit, salad, miso soup w pickled cucumber *

* Kirishi bento - eggplant + eggy stuff (top left), potato salad + unagi (top right), tempura (lower left), sashimi (lower right) plus, comes with rice *

Didn't take pics of the place though, was a tad bit annoyed by the group of obnoxious Japs next to my table.

(Dinner)

Wasn't feeling the best so I had some take-away on my way home after work around 8pm (yes! am totally not kidding!!!). Stopped by a mall to get some fast take-out hence, Vivo was my choice.


* My grilled chicken panini *

* Accompanied with soggy fries (?) *

* Mushroom soup for the sickly *

Malacca (day trip) - Had to drop by at Nadaje to grab some of their delicious cakeys for Papa & mum & ..(too bad u can't taste it).. The cakes are made from layers of crepes, something different I would say! Bit on the expensive side though, rm7.50 - rm9.00 per slice of cake.



* The place *

* Visited by celebs huh? *

* Cakeys almost sold out *

* Banana chocolate *

* Double Chocolate *


* Tiramisu *

Bought 5 slices in total - 2 tiramisu, 1 double choc, 1 banana choc and 1 new york cheesecake (speciality for that day - no pics though coz before I could take any, it was down in Mum's tummy in split secs *LOL*). Hence, total bill came up to rm43.

No comments:

Post a Comment