Tuesday, November 17, 2009

curry + champers


Since it's been pouring the whole day, I've decided to do a bit of cooking.. something to keep me warm - Curry chicken! Bought some chicken breasts from the mart few days ago + Brahma's meat curry paste, some potatoes & carrots plus, some added seasonings (dried chillies, special curry paste & lemongrass)..and the result is...

* Ta daa!! *

After dinner, was itching for some champers..my favorite Tantinel Prosecco.

* Hmmm...can I finish the whole bottle of bubbly all by myself? *

Am proud of thy self for completing my Oct expense claims just now *pat on shoulder* after much procrastination the whole day.

Btw, Jimmy Choo for H&M was finally out few days ago, 14th November 2009.. Hopefully my gal frenny in London can manage to brave thru the super duper long queue and get my very first pair of Choo's. I had my eyes on a lovely pair of heels in metallic blue and the zebra striped clutch. Howeverr..due to financial constraints, I had to choose either one which she can get her hands on. High hopes on the heels though. Girly, all hopes on ya *fingers crossed* .. Me *heart* the Choos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment