Thursday, November 5, 2009

another bad day (AGAIN!)

It's pouring again.. I just wish the rain will wash away all my tears, my sorrows, my problems, my sadness.. A day filled with frustration and tears, I would say. Reason being - car, parents & stupidity of others! There you go, a glimpse of my pathetic life. To others, they see a 27 year old, with a more than average income, living a slightly luxurious life compared to her peers, branded bags, clothes, shoes, no commitments - lucky is what people describe me. But, lil' do they know about me..the cracks and broken pieces hidden inside. A life filled with tears, sorrows & disappointments. Then again, I'm lucky that god showered me with plenty of friends, good ones. Thank you god! I really appreciate that alot! Without them, I will not have survived till now. Oh well, i guess that's just life. My life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment