Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~ home sweet home ~


Whoopee!! Alas, I'm home after 2.5 hours on the road. Was trying my best not to fall asleep along the way..best remedy to curb sleepiness while driving = food! Haha..Munched on some leftover McD's curly fries from lunch and washed it down with some caffeine (Coke, of course!). The flu is just killing me..*Grrrr*

Ok, some backdated pics from last weekend's partying:-
(Rootz Club - early celebration of Miss J's bday)

* Super tiny table (better than nothing rite?) *


* Gals in black *

* Note:- Don't really know the ppl at the back, yo! *

* Same goes to my left and right - friend of frennie'f fren i guess?? LOL - whateva!! *

(Quattro - 2nd celebration of Mr L.C's bday; 1st one was at Bamboo on Thurs but pics not with me)





* Alert! This is the result of severely high alcohol level draining in our bloodstreams @_@ hence, leading to cam-whoring!!! *

(My outfit for Bamboo)


* Dress - Khoon Hooi (Great buy! Love the perfect cutting of the dress that accentuates my body) *

* Newsboy cap - This is a perfect cover-up for a gal's bad hair day! *

Hehe..as you can see from the pics, my fav black cap made 3 debut appearances last week . Reason being, need I say it out again - yes! BAD HAIR DAY!!!! I think it's about time for a new hair perm + hair cut + color = $$$.. ( I do wish $$$ grow on trees! )

No comments:

Post a Comment